Share Your Pictures! - Page 2 - Talk Parrotlets Forums



User Menu
Forum Home
Parrotlet Gallery
Today's Posts
Log In
Register now!
Search



Advanced Search
Forums
Parrotlet Talk

Parrotlet Housing

Do It Yourself

Parrotlet Pictures

Your Parrotlet's Health

Parrotlet Diet

Training and Bonding

Parrotlet Breeding

Parrotlet Articles

Parrotlet Rainbow Bridge

Parrotlet Vet Listing

Chit Chat

Site Discussion

Talk Network
Talk Budgies
Talk Cockatiels
Talk Parrotlets
Talk Parrots

Go Back   Talk Parrotlets Forums > Parrotlets > Parrotlet Pictures

Notices

Parrotlet Pictures Share your pictures of your little feathered friends here!

Share Your Pictures!

This thread has 191 replies and has been viewed 32247 times.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2008, 11:49 AM   #11
Indigo
Junior Member
 
Indigo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 21

Parrotlets Owned: 1
Experience: Parrotlet Owner

Karma: 10
Rep Power: 0
Indigo is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Yahoo to Indigo
Perri, my new baby and 1st parrotlet



This is Perri and I have only had him about two hours. I was told he was a 10 month old male and just went through his first molt. What do you call his particular color mutation? Thanks in advance!!
Indigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-05-2008, 11:08 PM   #12
pattypan
Senior Member
 
pattypan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 103

Parrotlets Owned: 2
Experience: Parrotlet Owner

Karma: 10
Rep Power: 10
pattypan is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum! Perri's beautiful! He looks like an American white to me.
__________________
~ patty, indie, and kona
pattypan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 12:26 PM   #13
aclinsevourity
Member
 
aclinsevourity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: minneapolis
Posts: 57

Parrotlets Owned: 2
Experience: Parrotlet Owner

Karma: 10
Rep Power: 10
aclinsevourity is on a distinguished road

he looks to be an american white to me too! that's what my pair are
aclinsevourity is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 04-19-2008, 06:14 AM   #14
BeakerLuvsBunsen
Senior Member
 
BeakerLuvsBunsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: westchester, ny
Posts: 2,060

Parrotlets Owned: 2
Experience: Parrotlet Enthusiast

Karma: 22
Rep Power: 14
BeakerLuvsBunsen is on a distinguished road

what a gorgeous color--
I think if I ever decided to pair up one of my boys
I would go for a white or blue dilute
__________________
Steph


BeakerLuvsBunsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 08:06 AM   #15
RockyandhisFriends
Senior Member
 
RockyandhisFriends's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 311

Parrotlets Owned: 2+
Experience: Parrotlet Owner

Karma: 10
Rep Power: 10
RockyandhisFriends is on a distinguished road

If you were to breed Bunsen there is a 67% chance that he is split to blue and only a 33% that he is straight dilute (American Yellow). If I were to breed him I would set him up with a green double split hen. If he is split to blue you would have a 12.5% chance of getting your blue dilute (American White). Thats how I got my first blue dilute.

Last edited by RockyandhisFriends; 04-19-2008 at 05:33 PM..
RockyandhisFriends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 08:51 AM   #16
Kumiko
Senior Member
 
Kumiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southern Illinois
Posts: 1,426

Parrotlets Owned: 2
Experience: Parrotlet Lover

Karma: 10
Rep Power: 13
Kumiko is on a distinguished road

Yah, I was thinking about it since... Kiwi and Kieko would be living with me all the time and thier lifespan is 30yrs. I would say when I get out of the house and make a average living... I am going to save up. I know that male/male pairs arent as good as male/female pairs, but I won't breed. I might just a few times... you never really know.

O! Yah! just a quick question. Can two pairs be housed in the same cage if it is big enough?
__________________
Keiko ~*Jan13-Aug7, 2008

(1conure, 2 parrotlets, 7 parakeets)
Kumiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:58 PM   #17
sisterelizabethschilling
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 20

Experience: Parrotlet Owner

Karma: 10
Rep Power: 0
sisterelizabethschilling is on a distinguished road

Can you tell me how to get the pictures out of an album and into the gallery or a thread?
Thank you,
sister elizabeth
sisterelizabethschilling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:56 AM   #18
chapala
Senior Member
 
chapala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Mexico
Posts: 3,341

Parrotlets Owned: 1
Experience: Parrotlet Owner

Karma: 10
Rep Power: 16
chapala is on a distinguished road

Is there anyone who knows where the info is on how to post photos for Sister Elizabeth? I have seen it, so am pretty sure it's here somewhere, but couldn't find it with a search nor a bit of looking around the files.
Reta
chapala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 12:30 PM   #19
sisterelizabethschilling
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 20

Experience: Parrotlet Owner

Karma: 10
Rep Power: 0
sisterelizabethschilling is on a distinguished road

Hi Dave,
How do you post pictures here or in the gallery? Thank you. I have them in an album on this site right now.
sister elizabeth
sisterelizabethschilling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:23 PM   #20
Amaranita
Senior Member
 
Amaranita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 244

Experience: Parrotlet Owner

Karma: 24
Rep Power: 10
Amaranita is on a distinguished road

I am going to try to post a few new pics of Bigboy. All are clickable.





Amaranita is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR US DAILY!

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:56 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2006 - , 2403 Networks LLC, All rights reserved.