- About Mrs.JP3
- Hi everybody! Thanks for visiting me!
Since you dropped by, here's a little bit about me...
My name is Violet, I live in Las Vegas. I'm married and my husband and I have three (Yikes!) Parrotlets, one being Melody who we absolutely adore and spoil who was our first bird. She occupies a very large piece of my heart. She is sweet and feisty.
We also added a second bird to the family, a very sweet and beautiful baby Bourke Parakeet named Jasper. He loves to fly, and talk and whistle... He says quite a bit and is the sweetest bird ever. Then I found Tobie, a male heavy pied parrotlet who was 10 months old and lived entirely in a Petco with no contact or love. He was even taken to a home once and then returned!!! (Gasp) so of course I brought him home and guess what, he's a total sweetie even if a little skittish.
And THEN we decided Tobie would bennifit from another bird because feathered friends just put him at ease, so we got Lilly, a Dilute Turquoise baby and they LOVE eachother. She is super outgoing, fearless and loves to play. A special girl.
If we could have another pet it would be a Sloth.
- Las Vegas
- Church Ministry, Choir, Quilting ,Crafting, Gardening, Cooking
- That's classified. I can you I am not one of the X-men, but I would like to be.
- Number of Parrotlets
- Favorite Parrotlet Name
- Little Butt Heads :D
- Parrotlet Experience Level
- Parrotlet Owner
- Favorite Aspect of Parrotlets
- Bird Snuggles, bird feet and that adorable little tounge when she nibbles on my fingers :-)